I aware you!

I aware those who call themselves Muslims. 

I aware those who call themselves Muslims. I aware you don’t ask for guidance from Allah if you are weak. I aware you don’t read Surah Fatiha in your daily salah for guidance if you don’t have the courage for its consequences. I aware you don’t ask for straight path if you can’t stand alone in the ignorant world. 

"Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested." Surah Al-Ankabut, verse 2

People stoned Rasullulah-Habiballah just because he said there is none worthy of worship but Allah. People called him mad, poet, magician just because he said don’t kill your daughters and be good to your wives. People isolated him from society just because he said be truthful even if against your own self. 

`While the Messenger of Allah was praying in the courtyard of the Ka`bah, `Uqbah bin Abi Mu`it came and grabbed the shoulder of the Messenger of Allah and started twisting his garment so that it strangled him. Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with him, came and grabbed Uqbah's shoulder and pushed him away from the Prophet , then he said,
(Would you kill a man because he says: `My Lord is Allah,' and he has come to you with clear signs from your Lord).''' Sahih al Bukhari

I aware you, you will not be able to stand, not be able to face the loneliness, not be able to see yourself crying and bleeding just because you asked for guidance, to be truthful, to be fair with your daughters and wives. I aware you, you will not be able to stand for truth against your own people.

Don’t cry in Tahajjud for guidance, don’t ask Him to open His door for hall, hall which is only for strangers. Don’t confuse with their outer calmness, because they are fighting their fierce battle inside against their own selves. 

I aware you, don’t ask for jannah and to taste the sweetness of eemaan because you can only reach there after swimming hell of duniya (modern culture) and after tasting the poison of ignorance. 
People are happy in their ‘courage of ignorance’ they are making their castle of victories over the dead bodies of their Imaan and their jannah, but at least they are successful in their duniya. Be with them to insure your duniya. 


I aware you, I aware you of my earnest. Because I have done this mistake. Either you pass the test and become the courageous one or will be drawn away in the stream of Imaan. I aware you, tie your boat in the shore of this duniya unless waves of Imaan will torn way your weak boat into pieces. 

Jannah is not a place for healthy people to land on. Jannah will be filled with injured, bleeding people who presented their little courage and weak bodies for the sake of Allah, because they couldn’t able to tie their boat on the safe shore of this duniya. 

I aware you, I aware you of my earnest, guidance and straight path is not for weak people, not for people who fear standing alone in the crowd of this duniya, not for people who admire and fear people more than Allah, not for people who wants a cosy life, who can’t go against their tradition, who love their daughters and wives. 

I aware you, I aware you Allah will test you with all your strength until you will cry with all your heart to stop the test and He will not. I aware you, you will not be able to finish the journey, I beware you.
I aware you Islam (submission to Allah) and jannah (pleasure of Allah) is not for you, if you don’t want to be called as, known as strangers.  


I aware you, before you call yourself a MUSLIM.


Leave a Reply

All Rights Reserved by Umm Umar. Powered by Blogger.